The MPO Board and advisory committees are currently reviewing the Draft 2045 LRTP. You can view the draft 2045 LRTP here.
The MPO hosted a Virtual Public Meeting on the Draft Cost Feasible Plan on October 14, 2020.
Concerned about congestion and safety in the metropolitan area? Give us your comments on our proposed projects to address issues: WikiMap
Please check back periodically to keep up to date with the Plan’s progress, or if you prefer, send us an email asking to join the Adviser Network to receive email updates on the Plan. You may also send comments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brandy Otero at 239-252-5859 for more information.
The following documents provide additional information that may be of general public interest:
- FDOT District 1 – 2045 Cost Feasible LRTP Model Development Process and Schedule
- August 2019 TAC & CAC Project Kickoff Presentation on Schedule, Goals and Objectives
- October 2019 MPO Board Presentation on Goals and Objectives and Public Involvement Plan
- November 2019 MPO Board Presentation on Existing + Committed Network (E+C)
- December 2019 MPO Board Presentation on 2045 Zonal Data
- 2015-and-2045 Report on Socio-economic-Data – (Submitted to FDOT in January 2020
CLEAN UP AMENDMENT
2040 LONG RANGE TRANSPORTATION PLAN
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has advised us that we need to amend the 2040 LRTP Cost Feasible Plan to include the studies FDOT has underway regarding the expansion of SR 29 from 2 to 4 lanes. The CAC and TAC are reviewing the draft amendment at their meetings on September 28, 2020. The MPO Board will consider the amendment at their meeting on October 9, 2020. You may view the amendment report here
WAYS TO SUBMIT COMMENTS
• You may comment verbally or in writing (the Chat box) during the Virtual Public Open House on 9/30/20
• You may comment by contacting Ms. McLaughlin directly via phone (239) 252-5884 or email: Anne.McLaughlin@colliercountyfl.gov
• You may comment at the CAC/TAC meetings on September 28 and the MPO Board meeting on October 9, 2020, view our website for meeting details.
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
ENDS WITH THE MPO BOARD ACTION ON 10/9/2020
The 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan will remain in effect until the MPO Board adopts the 2045 LRTP
The 2040 LRTP was adopted by the MPO Board on December 11, 2015 and has been amended three times since adoption. The first two amendments (September 9, 2016 and October 14, 2016) are included in the final 2040 LRTP. The third amendment, May 25, 2018, was created as a standalone amendment and should be considered with the complete LRTP.
Below are links to the 2040 LRTP, the May 25, 2018 amendment and related technical documents. LRTPs prior to the 2040 LRTP may be obtained by contacting the MPO office at 239-252-5814.
2040 LTRP and Amendments
2040 LRTP as Amended September 9, 2016 and October 14, 2016. The May 25, 2018 amendment while created as a stand-alone amendment, should be considered along with the full LRTP – 2040 LRTP Amendment Adoption Report May 25, 2018
2040 LRTP Technical Documents
District 1 Regional Planning Model Documents